domingo, 8 de julio de 2007

how much is it? (Dialogue)

Sales person: May I help you?

Boyfriend: Sure. I need a present for my girlfriend.

Sales person: What kind of present do you need?

Boyfriend: I need a bracelet.

Sales person: Do you want a gold or silver bracelet?

Boyfriend: Just a minute. Baby what do you prefer gold or silver bracelet?

Girlfriend: I don’t know. The gold bracelet is more expensive than the silver one.

Boyfriend: No problem. It’s a gift for you.

Girlfriend: Thanks. I prefer the gold bracelet.

Boyfriend: How much is the gold one?

Sales Person: It’s 250 $

Boyfriend: Ok. Where must I pay?

Sales person: In the checkout counter.

Boyfriend: Ok. Thanks.

Cashier: Hello. Can I help you?

Boyfriend: yes, I go to pay a gold bracelet.

Cashier: Ok. This is your bracelet.

Girlfriend: No, my bracelet has pearls.

Cashier: Oh!! Sorry miss. Your bracelet is here.

Boyfriend: No problem. How much is it?

Cashier: It’s 250 $. Do you want to pay with your credit card?

Boyfriend: Yes, I want.

No hay comentarios: