domingo, 8 de julio de 2007

My Family

This is my grandmother Isabel and my grandfather Arcenio. They have 4 sons his names are Arcenio, Arbel, Argenis and my father Arbenis, and 4 daughters her names are Arbelia, Arlenis, Amalia and Aliana. They are my uncles and aunts.



This is my mother’s mother, her name is Nubis her husband is dead. My grandmother has one son his name is Jovanny and one daughter her name is Belkys and she is my mom.



My father got married with my mom in 1986. They have one son his name is Daniel and he is my brother. He is 14 years old and he is in high school and one daughter, me, my name is Karem and I study industrial engineering.

2 comentarios:

duberlis dijo...

HI! PAVA HOW ARE YOU?? I PRETTY FAMILY... AHH Y GOOD BLOG.. BYE BESOS

Anónimo dijo...

I quite like reading an article that will make people think.
Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

my web-site Generateur de Code PSN